Join us at our topical seminars, debates, training courses & conferences.
DATE EVENT TYPE SUBJECT LOCATION
1 May 2018
Our latest research into employee wellbeing reveals that wellbeing is firmly on the agenda. So whether you’re looking to make a start and create a wellbeing programme that’s right for your business or want to learn more about how you can develop your existing strategy, this event is for you.
We’ve lined up experts in the field of wellbeing to share the latest insights. Hear from:
• John Dean, Chief Commercial Officer – Punter Southall Health & Protection
• Anna Spender, Director of Wellbeing & Data Analytics – Psyon
• Debi O’Donovan, Director – REBA
• Tamzin Muir, Well at Work Trainer & Mindfulness Lead – Hammersmith and Fulham Mind
• Ian Mackenzie, Head of Pension & Benefits – BNP Paribas
All delegates will receive a complimentary copy of the 2018 REBA Employee Wellbeing Research.1 Wimple St, LondonBOOK NOW More Information
17 May 2018
Global Employee Benefits, Navigating the Changing Landscape.
Punter Southall Health & Protection and Asinta are delighted to bring together leading employee benefit consultants from across the world to discuss the main challenges affecting international employee benefits.
This is a must-attend event for all Global HR and Mobility professionals.
You’ll hear from industry experts on the following issues:
- Managing a Global Employee Benefits Strategy – Defining Your Approach
- Challenges Facing Today’s Global Benefits & HR Managers
- Launch of Asinta Global Research into Paid Time Off – a panel discussion
Delegates will also be able to benefit from the unique opportunity to speak to and network with Benefit Consultants from across the globe.
For events enquiries
Call us on 0203 327 5700